Here’s the check list for those registered and not registered yet:
- Registration of the Pre-Worlds, Italian Melges24Tour Act 4 – Click here
- The second Early Bird Entry Fee deadline for the Worlds is August 31 – Read more
- Class Membership is required for all Melges 24 Owners and Drivers (if not the Owner). Check the National Class Directory regarding joining your respective National Class.
- Boats that qualify for the Corinthian division, need to make sure that all crew members are currently registered with the World Sailing Sailor Classification System as a valid Group 1 sailor by September 15, 2019. Read more about the Corinthian Division racing here.
Submit THE CORINTHIAN DECLARATION FORM here.
NB! When submitting once, you will be able to edit it later. The Corinthian Division status in YachtScoring entry system will be amended according to your submitted declarations.
Make sure your boat has a Measurement Certificate issued on the current owner’s name. Each Melges 24 shall produce a valid measurement certificate before the close of registration October 7, 2019. Documents may be submitted before registration to IM24CA Administrator Piret Salmistu via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your boat has permanent bow numbers as per Class Rules.